Monday, November 24, 2008

Words of Wisdom from Our Mandalas

- My mandala for me represents the mother of all things -
- "For someone who is no longer with us - I wish you were here -
- Peace in the world! -
- My Mandala is a bright, colourful, unique painting.  It represents ME! -
- Shows peace, love and creativity. Just believe and inner peace will come -
- My mandala reminders me of Christmas ornament and it makes me happy because I like Christmas.  It gives me a warm nice feeling -
- Shine bright among the others -
- We Remember -
- Shows silence, comfort and love.  Trust yourself -
- The magical flower -
- Look over the hill and see the lights -
- The Kaleidascope of dreams - Follow Your Dreams -
- I find I'm able to let out my feelings, letting me fianlly live, letting me shout, letting me yell, letting me cry, letting me laugh -
- Happiness has many colours - Be Your Favorite - 
- My mandala painting reminds me of the land becuase ther's blue for ocean and green for land -

From the older girls, November 11th, 2008

1 comment:

Shaping Youth said...

This is so lovely and inspirational, Patti! You should be SO proud of the important work you're doing with these girls! Can't wait to do a full feature on all of your great endeavors...wish we had something nearby like this. Time to franchise or do 'affinity programs' eh? ;-)
(seriously, let's look at how we can team as a S.Y. 'northern alliance' for tween teams/input for a diff. POV on the regional landscape!)

Lemme know when you're headed my way...I'm about to 'check out' for a few days. Just got a wild hair and booked a solo flight to Sayulita to join my bro in a work trip for Earthseeds.net! woohoo! (12-11) More soon, --Amy