Monday, October 1, 2012

Introducing Caitlin - Our Tween Club Leader


"My name is Caitlin Fowler and I am a swim instructor and aspiring headguard at Dovercourt. I am currently in 2nd year at the University of Ottawa studying biochemistry as well as competing on the Women’s Varsity Hockey Team as one of the goalies. I have always adored working with kids, whether it has been through the summer art camp my sister and I ran for several years, volunteering at Churchill (my former elementary school) or coaching inspired little goalies. I am an energetic, fun-loving kind of person who enjoys meeting people and making friends. I can’t wait to get to know everyone and to start spending what will surely be amazing time together!! "

Kayla will be returning this year to help out and of course I will be in and out to assist where needed.

No comments: